Re: [CEDET-devel] semantic-ia-complete-symbol-menu` throws error

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: [CEDET-devel] semantic-ia-complete-symbol-menu` throws error
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:19:26 +0200

Aneesh Kumar K. V. writes:
> I guess this is due to partial merge of senator. We don't have
> senator-completion-menu-point-as-event

All of the Senator completion functions were never merged to Emacs,
hence the bug is that `semantic-ia-complete-symbol-menu' was
accidentally merged by me. I will remove that again from Emacs. The new
completion framework is the semantic/complete package, with
semantic-complete-analyze-inline(-idle) as the main frontend functions.

If you find those mechanisms to be lacking, an alternative is to use the
external auto-complete or company package (the latter is available
through ELPA).

-David