Emacs 23.1 icalendar0.19 problem with diary-> ics Loc ignored.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Emacs 23.1 icalendar0.19 problem with diary-> ics Loc ignored.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:40:32 +0100

Hello

Maybe  I am overlooking something very elementary.
I am using as indicated Emacs 23.1 and  icalendar vs. 0.19.
I have sent to myself an invitation in ics format created by
lightening.

Using gnus I can then import the invitation from that email
into my diary using icalendar-import-buffer.

The resulting entry looks like:

12/5/2012 10:30-11:30 Seminar
 Desc: On the equi-exponential attraction and rate of
 convergence of attractors"
 Seminario Alberto Dou (aula 209).
 Organizado por el Departamento de Matemática Aplicada con la
 colaboración del Grupo de Investigación UCM "Comportamiento Asintótico
 y Dinámica de Ecuaciones
 Diferenciales" (CADEDIF).
 Location: Aula 209
 Organizer: mailto:address@hidden

Now I want to do the inverse operation I mark the region and
use icalendar-export-region. However the resulting file
looks like:
--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Emacs//NONSGML icalendar.el//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:emacs2066322326860330
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20121205T103000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20121205T113000
SUMMARY:Seminar
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

so the location and the organizer are ignored.

Has anybody made similar experience?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer