Re: Unuseful keybindings

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Unuseful keybindings
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:19:27 +0100

> I don't think I'm going to use the new binding much, but I
totally support moving toward compatibility with other
> programs, at least where there are no pre-existing keybindings.

So you buy the argument that if there is no default binding for some key (ANY
key), and someone uses it conventionally outside Emacs (for ANYthing), then
Emacs should hurry to get on board and have the same binding by default.

Did anyone really say that? To hurry, etc.