Re: Issues for 24.3

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Issues for 24.3
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 08:36:46 +0200

> From: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:20:09 -0500
>
> Crash related to new profiler?
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13545

A recipe was requested, but no response.

> If save-buffer is interrupted during the interactive coding prompt,
> the original file is missing. Seems hard to fix, and present since 23.1,
> so probably too late for 24.3.
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13522

Agreed.

> MS Windows crash:
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8145

This one is a duplicate of 13262, so it should be closed.

> Redisplay issues:
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12906

I won't hold my breath for this one, since I cannot reproduce it on
any machine where I can debug.  Michael Albinus produced some trace
data, and I'm studying it, but it isn't easy (and I'm not even sure
there's only one bug here).

> MS Windows frame raising:
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13094

Without a reproducible recipe, no chance of solving this one.  The OP
keeps referencing old reports "with changes" as the bug seemingly keep
evolving; they should instead post a clear recipe starting with "emacs -Q".