Re: Issues for 24.3

From: J Irving
Subject: Re: Issues for 24.3
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 22:48:18 -0500

FWIW, I still see horrible full screen toolbar rendering in the .92 pretest,
very much like what I reported here:

OS X is not a high priority platform for emacs as I understand it, but if
there's a hope of improvement before 24.3 is released, I will attempt to
reproduce that bug precisely with the pretest.

This is not a regression per se, since I don't believe Emacs has previously
officially supported any kind of full screen mode on OS X. (I've previously
used an old-style fullscreen hack via homebrew with the NS port, and more
recently have been using Mitsuharu-san's awesome Mac port which has a good -
also old-style, non-Lion - fullscreen mode.) Nonetheless, the lack of a viable
full screen mode is critical to me :)

cheers, J