Re: Where do I find FSF copyright assignment forms?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Where do I find FSF copyright assignment forms?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 17:01:57 -0500

    I think you've misunderstood.
    We're just talking about following the standard instructions in
    "Copyright Papers" in maintain.info.

    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html

Normally that means you send one of the files request-...
to the contributor.

These aren not the copyright assignment papers.  These are just forms
for the contributor to give the necessary info to our clerk.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation