Re: [patch] minor patch for register.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [patch] minor patch for register.el
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:25:43 +0100

http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/register-list.el

> Feel free to do what you describe, from my point of view.
> At least based on your description it sounds like an improvement.

I pointed at this library because I see there are some changes
done in register.el and I hope those changes won't conflict with
the ones I plan to make.  But as I cannot announce a date when
I'll be able to provide a patch, I cannot freeze register.el
just because I want to work on it... hence this semi-solution
of providing you the link so you can get some ideas.

--
 Bastien