Re: Setting initial frame's parameters before its creation

From: Tomasz Gajewski
Subject: Re: Setting initial frame's parameters before its creation
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:49:27 +0100

Didier Verna <address@hidden> writes:

> Tomasz Gajewski <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Or maybe there is some other solution to this that I'm not aware of?
>
>   Why don't you just
>
> ;; Put Custom settings elsewhere and load them now:
> (setq custom-file "~/.emacs.d/custom.el")
> (load custom-file)
>
>   in your init file ?

How would it help me to avoid evaluating elisp site init file before
evaluating my .emacs. Anything I could write in .emacs was just too
late. Doxymacs package in debian caused loading eieio before my code in
.emacs was evaluated.

Maybe I could run emacs with -no-site-file and later load it somehow but
I do not consider this a clean solution.

Regards
Tomasz Gajewski