Re: org-export raises stringp nil error

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: org-export raises stringp nil error
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 23:38:02 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Assuming this is a recent regression, then if anyone from Org wants this
> fixed in Emacs 24.3, they should investigate this very quickly and
> suggest the _minimum_ change.

The minimal fix is attached.

The other attachment is the full patch I wanted to apply to merge
Org 7.9.4 into Emacs 24.3.  The changes are all safe bugfixes.

I assumed it was okay to fix bugs after the last pretest, is it so?

Let me know when is the best time for me to merge and I'll release
and merge Org 7.9.4.

Thanks,

 Bastien