Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:26:16 +0530

I have a query wrt to Emacs/Orgmode.

For the impending Org-8.0 release, there two files that I had authored
which will be bundled with it.  (Org-8.0 is not merged with Emacs yet)

ox-html.el: It is a port of the old exporter to the new export framework
            and requires substantial changes authored by me.  There are
            *other* authors as well who could be counted as principals.

ox-odt.el: This file is entirely authored by me to the tune of 99.9%
           save for minor refactoring patches by Nicolas Goaziou and
           maybe some trivial changes by others.

I have some disagreements with current Orgmode maintainer and the
community in general.

I would like to withdraw my pleasure in having these files distributed
as part of Org distribution.  I would like to register my displeasure in
a substantial way.

More specifically, I would like to know how copyright assignment works
for files that are not yet part of Emacs.  Is there is a way I can
withdraw my assignment (for a substantial period - say 3-6 months) big
enough to create a minor discomfort for the Org community.

Please advise me privately.  Just wanted to register my general
reservation in having these files included as part of Emacs if and when
the need arises.

ps: I am interested in discussing the merits or nature of my
disagreements with Bastien or the Orgmode community in general.  I would
like to know whether the copyright and licensing process etc to control
how the files are distributed.

Jambunathan K.