Re: Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:03:40 +0100

Scott Barnett <address@hidden> writes:

Hi scott,

> Thanks a lot for your help. I have started making the changes that you
> suggested and I will soon start moving the functionality into Edebug.

I'd wait with that until some of the core devs (Stefan, Chong, Eli,
Glenn, Martin, etc.) gives his go.  Maybe they prefer to keep it a
separate ELPA package.

> Should I post the final patch here or to address@hidden

Attach it to a feature request created with M-x report-emacs-bug.

> How do I start the copyright assignment process?

Whoever takes care of the request will guide you through the process.

Bye,
Tassilo