Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 04:12:58 +0400

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Could someone using multi-monitor setups on W32 check if this guess
>>> is correct?  I'm confused because an API reference in English (*1)
>>> says
>
>> It is correct.
>
> Thanks for checking.  Does the following patch give dimensions of all
> physical monitors as in X11?  Do display-mm-height/width return
> meaningful values?

Sorry, can't apply the patch, `bzr patch' says

bzr: ERROR: Error invoking patch: Invalid argument

If you resend it in unified format, I can try to apply it manually.

Without the patch, display-mm-height/width return some values, same on
both monitors, but I can't tell how they relate to x-display-*
functions.

ELISP> (x-display-pixel-height)
1200
ELISP> (x-display-pixel-width)