Re: BBDB v3 approaching release

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: BBDB v3 approaching release
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 02:55:49 +0900

Stephen J. Turnbull writes:
 > Roland Winkler writes:

 >  > Normally the user directory where bbdb-print creates its TeX file is
 >  > not (should not be!) the directory where BBDB keeps its TeX include
 >  > files.
 >
 > That's one good way to do it, but not necessarily normal.

Ah, I didn't know what bbdb-print does.

Now that I do, I don't see what's so hard about

(shell-command (format "TEXINPUTS=%s%s tex %s"
                       (bbdb-style-file-directory)
                       (getenv "TEXINPUTS")
                       file-to-tex))

where

(defcustom bbdb-style-file-directory nil)

(defun bbdb-style-file-directory ()
  (or bbdb-style-file-directory
      (setq bbdb-style-file-directory
            (file-name-directory (locate-library "bbdb")))))