Re: How to restore the layout?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: How to restore the layout?
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:42:42 +0200

> Has someone filed a bug report about this?

Not that I know.  I don't even know whether it's a bug.  And reverting
the order how we do things might easily break something else.

The underlying problem is, as I discussed a while ago with Eli and Jan,
that Emacs is allowed to change the overall pixel size of a frame when
adding or removing certain things like scrollbars or menubars, or when
changing the font, but not when adding or removing the toolbar.
Apparently, many people like that behavior and we have to live with the
consequences :-(

martin