Re: Emacs trunk and Gnus master are fully sync'd now

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Emacs trunk and Gnus master are fully sync'd now
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:32:17 -0400

On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 23:42:22 +0200 David Engster <address@hidden> wrote:

DE> I like Ted's suggestion on how to fix it, and if no one objects or
DE> beats me to it, I'll commit that tomorrow.

Cool!  I think for this and for gnus-sync (which I am still working on,
but have nothing useful yet) it's good to distinguish between ephemeral
things that we can recreate from the server and vital things that we
can't.  I don't know how to do that, though... Gnus doesn't make that
distinction except at the protocol level in nnimap.el.

Ted