Re: New version of todo-mode.el (code)

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: New version of todo-mode.el (code)
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 23:09:09 +0200

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:01:51 +0530 Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have sent a bug report your way.  You have been using todo-mode for a
> good part of upwards of a decade(?)[1] Definitely, there are aspects of
> it which had you hooked.
>
> I would appreciate if you could augment the Info documentation with a
> use-case and a note about suggested workflow.  I haven't explored the
> filters or sorting routines, btw.
>
> [1] This is what made me try todo-mode in first place.

As I replied to essentially the same request in your bug#15225 report, I
may consider fleshing out some of the hints about use-cases and
workflows in the manual, but I want to avoid giving the impression that
other uses are unsupported.  Perhaps you can refer me to another Emacs
manual that you consider exemplary in this respect.

Steve Berman