Re: Yet another discussion on improving the first time user experience

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Yet another discussion on improving the first time user experience
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:06:59 +0200

Hello.

24 sep 2013 kl. 19:48 skrev Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>:

Sorry, Jan, but I have no idea what you mean. Did you tell me if you think there is something like CUA on OSX? Or do you think someone not familiar with OSX can look that up in a few minutes? (I am sure I can't.)

Are you annoying on purpose, or are you pulling my leg?
Well, in the world outside, there is this thing called internet.  You can search it for various information, one such place is Google.  There you can type in (for example) "osx default key shortcuts".  Then you find pages like this (first hit):

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343

Scroll down to Application and other OS X shortcuts, near the middle.

Jeez...

Jan D.