Re: ielm changes: display standard-output in buffer

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ielm changes: display standard-output in buffer
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:49:05 -0400

> How does this change look?

Looks OK, but see comments/questions.

> +;;; -*- lexical-binding: t -*-
>  ;;; ielm.el --- interaction mode for Emacs Lisp

Please just put -*- lexical-binding: t -*- at the end of the first line,
rather than pushing the first line to the second line.  I know it makes
the first line too long, but for now, this is the convention we use.

> +(defun ielm-standard-output-impl (char)

I don't really understand the standard-output part of your patch.
Could you provide a simple example where it makes a difference (and put
it in some comment somewhere in the code)?

        Stefan