Re: Input for TTY menus

From: Darren Hoo
Subject: Re: Input for TTY menus
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:34:52 +0800

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> Is this supposed to work?  (I'm developing this on Windows, so what I
> see might be some Windows-specific issue; I could continue development
> on Unix, if read_char is supposed to work in this situation on Posix
> platforms.)

Is your work on Unix finished or still in progress?
I've tried latest bzr revno: 114690 and it does not work on these
environments that I have used to test:

1. xterm on GNU/Linux,
2. GPM-enabled virtual console on GNU/Linux.
3. iterm2 on OSX

while vim works (with :set mouse=a) in all these terminals.