Re: MinGW "pwd -W" configure.ac correction

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: MinGW "pwd -W" configure.ac correction
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:37:50 -0400

Also, I _think_ this line in configure.ac:

  CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1 -I $srcdir/nt/inc"

should be changed to something like:

  CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1 -I \$abs_srcdir/nt/inc"

(to defer expansion of $abs_srcdir until the Makefile stage).

(But since CPPFLAGS is supposed to be a user-option, which could be
overridden at build-time, should there not be a separate variable,
CPPFLAGS_NT or somesuch, which is unconditionally added in the
Makefiles where needed?)