Request: Use message instead of message_with_string for user visible out

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: Request: Use message instead of message_with_string for user visible output?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:17:14 -0700

Thanks for making the change Stefan!

Where advice has helped Emacspeak is  in producing extremely
context-specific feedback --- which is why except in very focused
cases   -- e.g., self-insert-command, hooks  dont work as well
---  the nightmare scenario is writing a large bunch of
case
analysis  statements within a hook function to produce cont-specific feedback.