Org merge

From: Bastien
Subject: Org merge
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 23:33:07 +0100

I'm about to merge Org 8.2.2 with Emacs trunk.

The (big) diff is here:
http://bzg.fr/u/emacs-org-mode_09112013.diff

The ChangeLog for Elisp code:
http://bzg.fr/u/ChangeLog_emacs-org-lisp-09112013.txt

and that of the .texi manual:
http://bzg.fr/u/ChangeLog_emacs-org-texi-09112013.txt

I spent time cleaning up those files as much as possible, but I'm sure
there is more to do.

One question: if e.g. org-latex.el has been fully rewritten and
renamed ox-latex.el, shall we ignore changes that happen after the
rewrite and only say something like

  * org-latex.el: Delete.
  * ox-latex.el: Renamed and rewritten from org-latex.el

?  This would spare a lot of lines, as there were several of such
rewrites.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien