Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:04:43 +0900

Jambunathan K writes:

 > When someone one KNOWS that I have CANCELLED my assignments on
 > paper

There you go again.  Get it through your head: nobody is going to
bother about your politics in answering your technical posts.  You're
not that important to anybody except you (at least, I hope you're that
important to yourself), so *you* should do that bothering about your
assignments etc.

Nor does cancelling your "future" assignments mean that you can't do
assignments on a patch by patch basis.  So if you're unwilling to
hypothetically assign a hypothetical patch, you're pretty much going
to have to say so with respect to each one.

 > > dealing with the foibles of X Window System window managers.
 >
 > Read my post again.  I didn't thump my chest nor did I pound Juanma's.

I don't have to; I remember what you wrote, and it was entirely
self-centered and rude -- as is this most recent epistle of yours that
I'm replying to.  I repeat my recommendation to you, though: read
three of another's posts before going off like that.

I could very easily be writing to myself, as many here know.  I know
what I'm talking about; my advice is good.