Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame

From: Jarek Czekalski
Subject: Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:23:14 +0100

W dniu 2013-11-10 18:40, Jambunathan K pisze:
IME, this is a polite way of saying STFU.

Please don't use such words or acronyms on this technical public mailing list. I mean the F word. There are many places in the internet where you may use it freely without hiding it in this way. Please don't do it here.

I am not going to discuss that subject. Just wanted to let you know, that there are more people considering this rude and unacceptable.

http://producingoss.com/en/producingoss.html#prevent-rudeness

Thank you,
Jarek