Re: Feature freeze

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 07:52:10 +0100

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

>> "ox-odt.el/ox-freemind.el: Please remove it from Org core and don't
>>  distribute these files with Org."
>>
>> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/68127>
>>
>> "I would like to remove ox-html.el from Org distribution."
>>
>> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/68128>
>
> Irrelevant.  The code is part of Org-mode repo and it is part of Emacs.

I remember you did a lot of people busy with this kind of requests. It
would be annoying to see such messages from you again, that's why I have
asked for your today's position.

Until you claim that those games are over now from your side, I would
recommend not to accept patches from you. But of course, I'm neither the
Emacs nor the Org-mode maintainer.

Best regards, Michael.