Re: The Night before M-x-mas

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: The Night before M-x-mas
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 19:33:09 -0500

It amused me greatly, but also confused me in part.  It seems that
first I appear magically in miniature size, then I appear full size in
your kitchen.  Did I understand that right?

If so, why would I do BOTH?  I can see how one or the other could make
sense, but I don't see the rationale for having both occur
consecutively.

Also, I would like to point out that (1) I wouldn't eat your food
without asking you, (2) I never drink so much that it affects my
behavior or appearance, and (3) I don't drink sherry because it tastes
like alcohol.  Readers are likely to suppose that those aspects
portray the real me, and get the wrong idea.  Would you be so kind as
to change those parts?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation