Re: Generating ChangeLog files.

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Generating ChangeLog files.
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:28:10 -0800

Kenichi Handa wrote:
I'd like to see all related changes for a single commit as a
single ChangeLog entry.  Isn't it possible to have a single
ChangeLog file in the top directory?

I'd also prefer this.  I use vc-dwim to generate commit
logs automatically from ChangeLog entries.  It works better
when it doesn't have to merge ChangeLog entries from different
files.  I don't see much advantage to having ChangeLog files
all over the place; one per project is simpler and better.