Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:24:42 -0600

> If someone really feels we need the numbers, they are in the archives
> -- "just add labor" :-).

That would just tell you who was the loudest, not which choice was
preferred by most people.  I suspect it wouldn't matter, but if numbers
are wanted, I think some sort of formal vote should be taken.  Of
course, maybe numbers aren't necessary; Stefan may just want to hear the
discussion and decide what to do.  Or maybe he already has.