Re: Feature freeze

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 08:21:46 +0100

Glenn Morris writes:
> Glenn Morris wrote:
>
>> Maybe there was such a setting at some point in the past, but it was
>> removed?
>
> Yes: I intentionally added it in r103332.
> It was removed it r110325 "Update CEDET from upstream".
> I guess that was unintentional.

Yes, that was my fault. Thanks for looking into this.

> I suggest you check that revision and make any necessary fixes.

But I guess there must be some reason why you used 'eieio.el' as
generated autoload file instead of using loaddefs.el? Is it OK to just
remove the autoloads from eieio.el and fix AUTOGEN_VCS in Makefile.in,
or should I restore it to the way it was?

-David