make bootstrap

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: make bootstrap
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:25:17 +0000 (UTC)

I was trying to squeez as much as possible the data to be dumped.
While doing this I noticed that to be able to 'make bootstrap', I need a much
larger area than for building a regular emacs.
Why is this ? I would have expect to build the very same temacs for
bootstraping.

For a w64 emacs, I need 18Mb for bootstraping and only 10Mb for a regular
emacs.

It is also possible that I am missing somehting there.
Thanks for clarification.

Fabrice