Re: gnutls-error

From: Peter Münster
Subject: Re: gnutls-error
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 01:08:44 +0100

On Mon, Mar 17 2014, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> Could I ask you to do `M-x report-emacs-bug' and include the output of
> `gnutls-cli -v'

Hi Ted,

Done.

> and `gnutls-cli https://btc-e.com/api/2/btc_eur/ticker'?

I guess, that this should be "gnutls-cli btc-e.com"?

> It would be very helpful to direct bugs there instead of emacs-devel
> or gnu.emacs.help.

Before reporting a bug, I wanted to be sure, that I wasn't missing
something obvious (missing library or something).
All right, next time I use report-emacs-bug as the first step.

> This specific host seems inaccessible to me, but maybe it's a transient
> error.

Probably. Firefox can get the page here.

Thanks for your efforts,
--
           Peter