Re: gnutls-error

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: gnutls-error
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:41:59 -0400

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 01:08:44 +0100 Peter Münster <address@hidden> wrote:

PM> On Mon, Mar 17 2014, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

>> and `gnutls-cli https://btc-e.com/api/2/btc_eur/ticker'?

PM> I guess, that this should be "gnutls-cli btc-e.com"?

Right, sorry.  I was at work (a perpetual state, lately) and in a
hurry.  I meant that, plus
`curl -v https://btc-e.com/api/2/btc_eur/ticker' which (with OpenSSL)
can be a nice support statement of the problem, especially if it's a
GnuTLS-only problem.

I'll continue in the bug thread, but wanted to let you know I appreciate
your effort and will try to get this resolved.

Thanks for your patience
Ted