Re: Redisplay problems?

From: Stefan
Subject: Re: Redisplay problems?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:08:02 -0400

> If the current glyph matrices are not up to date, marking the frame
> "garbaged" is the only way to redisplay it.

No: the next redisplay will update the glyph matrices just fine without
having to set `garbaged'.  And the portions of the frame made visible by
unobscuring/deiconifying will be redrawn in response to the expose
events that windowing-system will send us.

> I guess some more debugging is in order, because I don't understand
> the problem.

AFAIK there is no problem (other than people trying to understand
why/how things work).

        Stefan