Orphaning Eshell

From: Aidan Gauland
Subject: Orphaning Eshell
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 20:52:57 +1300

I regret to announce that Eshell will no longer have a maintainer. As I
no longer use it myself, I am rather ill-suited to maintaining it. You
may recall that in February 2013, John Wiegley officially handed Eshell
over to me in light of my contributions and enthusiasm. Since then,
however, I have found myself using Eshell less and less, and I have
hardly touched it in months. I still think it is a useful piece of
software, but it fills a very small niche that I no longer operate in.

Regards,
Aidan Gauland