Re: Trunk r117046 fails on systems with older automake

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Trunk r117046 fails on systems with older automake
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 17:45:50 +0200

> I hope you didn't put these into your MSYS tree,

I did put them into the MSYS tree.

> because that's wrong:
> these are native programs and DLLs, not MSYS programs.  They should be
> in the MinGW tree, and only the *.m4 files should be copied to the
> MSYS tree.

So far I don't care because I can work with my builds.  As soon as
someone has a working recipe I can copy anything anywhere.  My MinGW
installation is already seven times as large as before last year's
changes so why should I care.  Obviously I don't have the slightest idea
of what I am doing and what all this is needed for.

martin