Re: missing quote in define-package arg

From: chad
Subject: Re: missing quote in define-package arg
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:23:26 -0700

I don't remember when it was supplanted by the suggestion to use
bound branches, but if you just maintain a bzr checkout of trunk
and a working branch, you can hack on the working branch to your
heart's content, then extract changes between working and trunk for
submission or pushing up whenever you're ready. The downside is
that you have two copies of the source tree on disk, but many usage
patterns make that not a big deal, and it's sometimes nice to have
a clean source tree at hand for reference.

For me:

        ; du -sk trunk working
        130456  trunk
        323620  working

I use a script to pull into trunk, merge and commit into working,
then build working and let me know if the build succeeded or not.
I run this script every couple days.

Hope that helps,
~Chad