Re: Dunnet author here

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Dunnet author here
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 19:43:23 -0400

Ron Schnell wrote:

> I am the author of dunnet.el, the text adventure game built into emacs.

Thanks for the entertainment! :)

>  I would like to have access to make a couple of bugfixes and perhaps
> change some awkward wording. Let me know what would be required.

If you only want to change a few things, it may be easiest to just send
a patch(es) to the bug-gnu-emacs mailing list.

Otherwise, create an account on Savannah at
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php

Then go to https://savannah.gnu.org/my/groups.php
and request membership in the "emacs" project.