Re: Feature Request: Per-package custom save files?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Per-package custom save files?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:40:07 -0700

Like I said -- (1) is not relevant to me -- not sure why you
spent a whole paragraph beating that dead horse;-)

Where my custom file has broken:

when custom settings that are large s-expressions break during
save -- say the partial sexp gets saved, the whole file breaks.
Examples of large customization settings:

1. Newsticker -- list of feeds

2. keybinding lists from various packages.

Anyway as I said, I have a soution that works for  me -- personal
git repo and cron joab that backs up my custom settings.