Re: Wrong frame with recent trunk [MSYS2-MinGW64]

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Wrong frame with recent trunk [MSYS2-MinGW64]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:26:27 +0200

> Now restarting Emacs (with a link pointing to runemacs), the frame conserve
the position of previous session BUT NOT the WIDTH nor the HEIGHT.
[...]
> Now restart Emacs with the same link. The position is the same of previous
session (centered on Windows desktop) but the size is not rectangular as you have
left it but the same original square size.

This was due to an undocumented change in revision 117591.  I don't know
what Paul wanted to do there so I simply reverted it.  Paul?

Thanks, martin