Re: Org merging [was Re: next pretest]

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: Org merging [was Re: next pretest]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:57:04 +0200

Stefan Monnier writes:
>> For the reference card and manual you'd need PDFLaTeX as well.
>
> I tend to think these can be built by the end user instead of including
> it in the tarball.

Try to think like a user, especially a Windows or OSX one.  You wouldn't
want to install TeXlive just for the refence card.  Yes there are other
venues to get these, but it seems anything they can't get with a single
click is forever out of reach.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: