Re: OT: Quick Lego Survey

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: OT: Quick Lego Survey
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:38:43 -0700

Samuel W Flint <address@hidden> writes:

> I understand this is kind of off topic, however, I was wondering how
> many of the Emacs Developers played with Legos a lot as a kid.

Of course. And in the 60s and early 70s, we didn't have any sets--with
instructions--that you see today, just big boxes of glorious bricks,
with which you could build anything and everything. Lincoln Logs and
Tinker Toys also come to mind. Never had an Erector Set, although I knew
about it.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/