Re: Image rescaling

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: Image rescaling
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:48:36 +0200

September, 15 at 14:45 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Most of the image format decoders (jpeg and gif, for instance) do not
> support image rescaling.  So shr uses ImageMagick for all its image
> handling.

Could you fix image orientation while you are at it? I have gotten a few
e-mail in gnus with images upside down. They were taken with smart phones
and the image orientation information is in the jpeg.

You can see the command jpegexiforient in Linux for more information.

Ivan
--
The rubber band broke.
    -- BOFH excuse #4