Re: Emacs Lisp's future

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp's future
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:03:51 -0400

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>>> You cannot successfully cater for clueless application programmers.
>>
>> It is not "clueless" to expect a UTF-8 encoder to produce valid UTF-8.
>
> We are not talking about "producing" but "reproducing" here.

I stand by my statement above, regardless of what input is feed into the
UTF-8 encoder, and I think I've said enough to make my point.  You are
immovable, as always, and I don't want to waste any more time on this.

You can add this to your long list of reasons why you consider me a bad
maintainer for Guile.

      Mark