GNU ELPA; mw 0.1: modular MediaWiki interface for Emacs

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: GNU ELPA; mw 0.1: modular MediaWiki interface for Emacs
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:27:34 +0000

 >> I hope to polish these over the course of the next few days and
 >> release version 0.2 of the package, which I then request to be added
 >> to GNU ELPA.

 > GNU ELPA is built from a Git repository where development is intended
 > to happen.  So the move does not have to coincide with a release.

        Speaking of the GNU ELPA Git repository, – it seems to be a
        monolithic one (that is: no submodules are used.)  Curiously, is
        there a BCP on maintaining a package in a separate repository
        /and/ keeping its history mirrored in the GNU ELPA one?

        (FWIW, I’d certainly prefer having a repository of my own to
        keep the history of the MW package alone.)

--
FSF associate member #7257  http://boycottsystemd.org/  … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A