Re: NS compile error after trunk merge r118324

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: NS compile error after trunk merge r118324
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:25:11 +0100

Hi.

> 9 nov 2014 kl. 20:40 skrev Glenn Morris <address@hidden>:
>

> Sorry if I messed that up. There are a lot of merge conflicts these days,
> though I don't remember getting one with that change.

No problem. I expected problems but not that one.
In the 24 branch there is just one scroll function, but in trunk there are two,
one for vertical, and one for horizontal.  Bzr applied half of the change to
one function and the other half to the other.  It did not mark any conflict.

I have only seen this merge behavior in Perforce before, but that is known for
doing merges badly.  Lets just hope Git does better.

       Jan D.