Re: Attempt tp push the new repo

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Attempt tp push the new repo
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:28:08 -0700

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> If I understand correctly, if we decide to do another Big Conversion Day
> (and I think we shouldn't), it won't be any time soon.

I will let you guys discuss what you want to do and come to a
decision.  I am happy to help with anything you decide upon.

> In the mean time, commit messages should be turned off for the
> changes that are committed now.

They are currently off at this time.  Changes committed now won't have
a notification.  That is the default for new repositories.  Let me
know when you want them enabled and I will add the commit notification
hooks.

Bob