Re: dired-like interface for GPG

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: dired-like interface for GPG
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:05:42 +0100

Matthew Leach <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I would soon like to embark on making a GPG interface for Emacs. It will
> be somewhat like dired, but you use it manage GPG keys in the keyring.
> Does this sound useful?

Yes.  Especially if it can make it somewhat "easier" to use than GPG!
In the same way that dired is "easier" than the terminal and vc is
"easier" than vanilla git/svn/whatever.

> One question I do have; is it advantageous to develop in a separate git
> branch so when this is (hopefully) merged, the entire history is
> available?

I think that was suggested to Larsi.  But don't take my word for it.

—Rasmus

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere