Re: [Emacs-diffs] master af2952f: Partially disabled previous change.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master af2952f: Partially disabled previous change.
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 17:52:47 -0500

>     Partially disabled previous change.

I'm not sure what this means because I don't know if "disabled" should
be taken as a description of a state or a past action.  If you meant to
say that you installed a patch that partially disables some previous
change, then say

    Partially disable previous change.
    * src/image.c (svg_load): Temporarily disable filename thing for
    not-a-file case as it can cause crashs.

-- Stefan