Re: HTML-Info design

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: HTML-Info design
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:40:54 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm saying I'm not convince this is a viable way of providing a
> replacement for info.el.  I thought this was the issue.  If I
> misunderstood, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. But there is a matter of some
factual disagreement here.

You are suggesting this isn't a valid POC.

I want to make clear this:

* implements node browsing through a toc
* auto completion of toc elements
* auto completion of index elements (how they are displayed is really
  irrelevant)
* info like traversal (collecting the history)
* an info/emacs like keymap

What it does not implement:

* full text search

But I don't see why that is a difficult thing.

Nic