Re: word-wrap and wrapping before window-width

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: word-wrap and wrapping before window-width
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 21:10:40 +0200

> From: Ivan Shmakov <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:57:53 +0000
>
>  > Also, its horizontal scrolling of mixed-directional paragraphs makes
>  > it hard to read the stuff, because scrolling to the right makes RTL
>  > text at the beginning of a line disappear.  Emacs does a much better
>  > job in that respect.
>
>       I do not think I understand.  Care to provide examples?

Make an HTML file with 2 <pre> paragraphs of very long text, one
paragraph with dir="ltr", the other with dir="rtl", then make the
window narrower than the text, and scroll with the horizontal scroll
bar to see what I meant.  Compare with what Emacs does, e.g., in
TUTORIAL.he (there's an LTR paragraph at the end of the document).